Here at Assetti, we are currently searching for a German Sales Manager to join our journey towards international growth. We are a young and innovative SaaS company, creating and developing a solution for the Real Estate industry. In 2019, we want to grow our network of partners and customers in Germany and we want you to be part of our success story.
Are you keen on meeting future customers as well as acquiring new ones among German-speaking areas? Do you also have a background in software sales in the financial or real estate industry?
Then we definitely want to hear from you!
As a Sales Manager your role would include:
- New client acquisition (don’t be afraid to pick up the phone)
- Creating results and developing the market for Assetti sales
- Actively managing a large portfolio of local prospective customers
- Upon success in prospecting, having the responsibility of customer satisfaction and development
- Creating a high level of customer engagement
- Actively participating in lead generation campaign planning
- Lead qualification and follow up
- Increasing product and brand awareness in the German-speaking market
- Account management of German-speaking customers
We expect you to have:
- Previous experience in B2B sales from a relevant industry to make it easier for you to jump into your new tasks
- Experience in property business or financial business is seen as a benefit
- The right attitude to work independently and to be proactive
- The ability to travel within German-speaking area
- The right motivation and Teamspirit
- German as your native language and fluent English
What we offer:
- A modern and dynamic working environment
- An international Team of professionals to support you
- The opportunities for professional growth and to make a clear impression in our business development
- Possibility to participate in trainings and industry events
- Fair commission
- A workplace in our Helsinki office or ideally working from Germany (Berlin, Frankfurt, Hamburg)
Sounds like a great match?
If selling is your superpower, send us your application to email@example.com by the 5th of February.
Please add the title “Sales Manager, Germany” and let us also know about your salary expectations. The position will be filled as soon as possible.
For further information on the position, please contact:
+358 40 871 6348