Assetti is a Finnish software development company that makes cloud applications for property investment professionals. Since 2013, our company’s journey has been fulfilled with a skilled international team, that aims to create something new for the real estate industry. Our solution grows in an open cultured environment, where great ideas are turned into real products.
Apply to the jobs beneath and build you career in a leading PropTech company.
Sales Manager, Finland
Do you have a passion for sales and experience in B2B -sales? Does winning deals and achieving goals motivate You in your work? Do You wish to work in a multicultural environment in a growth company? Can you do your work fluently in English and in Finnish? We are at the moment seeking a highly motivated Sales Manager to Finland.
The person we are looking for will master and develop the Assetti Sales Process – from making the first contact with a prospect to bringing the deal home! Also if you are Real Estate professional, e.g. real estate agent or broker, who is interested in becoming passionate sales person in PropTech domain – be sure to read further.
You will be responsible for:
- – New customers acquisition for Assetti in Finland
- – Business development and account management for named customers
- – Partnerships with technology providers and service providers in the market area
- – Adopting and mastering B2B SaaS sales process
What we expect:
- – Experience in B2B Sales
- – Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively
- – Strong written and verbal communication skills
- – A strong work ethic; take the initiative and think creatively to get the job done
- – Analytical and problem-solving skills
We are a multicultural company where we expect you to work day-to-day in English. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Sales Manager, Finland”. Location is in Lappeenranta or Helsinki. The position will be filled as soon as possible.
For more information on the position, please contact: Hannu Rantanen, CEO, email@example.com , +358 40 537 8722
Product Specialist (Accountant or Controller)
The Product Specialist who we are currently looking for, will join our Customer Experience team. You will help and guide a wide variety of customers, with real estate economics related questions. You will be working with Assetti customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then guiding them to utilize Assetti´s benefits.If you are an agile team player with the courage to explore new technologies, showing your enthusiasm and getting motivated by an open culture, apply.
- – Relevant work experience either in Accounting or Leasehold management or Letting
- – Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- – Mind set that customer comes first
- – An education within real estate, business, communication or IT
- – Excellent Finnish and English language skills both verbally as well as written
Location: Lappeenranta, Helsinki and Stockholm
For more information on the position, please contact: Samuli Hiltunen, Operations and Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 400 317 347
Join the team,
South Carelia offers you a different kind of life. Nature, Science and Art – an easy going atmosphere. Assetti will provide you the means to settle in and help you to find the right connections to make your move as easy as possible. Build you career with us!
Remote working, truly available!
We use the latest cloud based applications for running our daily operations. Providing you the flexibility to be remotely part of the team.
Please, send your applications to info(at)assetti.pro with a title of the position that you are applying, e.g. “Sales Manager, Sweden”.
These jobs will be filled as soon as possible.